fashion Image Map

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

{NEW FASHION BUY} 1960's MOD DRESS!



Today I finally went shopping and gave my driving lessons a rest (going for my P's on friday, wish me luck!) and found something I had been looking at for a while {well actually my new obsession}, actually 1960's fashion has always been something I always wanted but now I have started to study it further and want to own a couple pieces of my own. Now I like the whole decade of the 1960's fashion except for the end, where it begins right into the 70's. Anyways I once again saw the pair of shoes I had had my eyes on for a while but once again didn't buy but for sure will next time because I bought a dress that suits it quiet nicely (and I will wear for uni!).

I was on my way out of the shops until I spotted something from the window of a ladies wear shop, something mod, so I rushed in and couldn't believe my eyes I had found a mod dress without even trying and it was only $20. Boy way I in luck today. So here's a picture I took of it on instagram.

(please excuse my sisters' messy room hahaha) 




3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness that is a very gorgeous dress! I'm loving it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! But I was out of luck with the shoes they were sold out :(

      Delete
  2. Great blog

    Please visit: http://trendybutterfly.blogspot.pt/

    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Trendy-Butterfly/123834514453199

    ReplyDelete

Hope you enjoyed! If you want more, please follow me :)

ShareThis