fashion Image Map

Thursday, November 7, 2013

New Fashion BUY{New Blue printed button up shirt}


A few days ago I went for a shopping trip and found this wonderful looking chambray shirt only for $17 at Kmart, it sure is something different to what I usually wear, but I thought it can't hurt to try something new, right? The light denim blue colour and white cross design print was something nice and I found I could wear it with many things :)

My sister and I also took a mini photoshoot in the backyard I was going for something sad and serious and then my sister got bitten by a million mosquitoes.



  
Top: Kmart
Jeans: overseas
shoes: big W
necklace: overseas
Cardigan: Target




Well I hope you like! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope you enjoyed! If you want more, please follow me :)

ShareThis