fashion Image Map

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Last week I got a fringe...

 
I've been told that getting a fringe was out of the question, for two reasons:

> a cowlick
                                                                    > a small forehead (something I don't really like to talk about)
 
 
But I wasn't going to give up until I got one, so I decided to show the hairdresser a picture. This being the picture:
 
Hannah Simone "New Girl"
 
And all she said was "okay" and I couldn't believe my ears and with that she cut it. After that I have been very happy, all I've recieved since I got it was compliments and at one stage I was unrecognisable by my friends :) My only problem is keeping it together because of the cowlick it keeps flicking the hair away. But the solution to that is blow drying it, I've tried straightening it, it looked fine but it's harder to keep the fringe together.
 


1 comment:

  1. your fringe is so perfect. so happy for you that it worked out! :D

    http://meggymoo0.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hope you enjoyed! If you want more, please follow me :)

ShareThis