fashion Image Map

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Nominated for- The Liebster Award!!!




Thank you to Jeni from twoshadesoflovely  for this coolie award!!! I really appreciate this Jeni, She is truly lovely, Thank you! Check her out here.




What is this Liebster Award?

"The Liebster award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome."- Adrian (Adrian Loves Owls)





The Rules:

- Each person must post 11 things about themselves.

- Answer the questions that the tagger set for you PLUS create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer.

- Choose 11 people and link them in your post.

- Go to their page and tell them.

*No tag backs!*




                                                         11 Things About Me

1. I love old shows from the 60s like Bewitched, I dream of Jeannie, Get Smart, Here's Lucy, That girl, Green Acres, (70s Brady Bunch), the list could go on...
(I won the first three seasons on DVD) and getting the Brady Bunch soon.
2. I love to read, my favourite being Night World VI-III, The Mortal Instruments, The Infernal Device, Twilight Saga, Vampire Academy, Bloodlines, House of Night Series, Strange angels, Fallen, Harry Potter, Jeannie out of the Bottle...
3. I play the piano, I got a digital one recently :)
4. My favourite movie is Monsters inc.
5. I love to sew but never have anytime for it
6. I have trouble making friends
7. Zooey Deschanel inspires me with her vinatge style of the 50s and 60s
8. I hate the beach
9. I am the oldest child of 6 children
10. When I was young I used to have dead straight hair, which later changed to waves.
11. I have a rabbit named Alice whom I named after the character in Twilight.





                                                     Jeni's 11 Questions

1. If you could vacation anywhere, where would be it?
Paris, France. I would love to go clothes shopping there.
2. What is one of your family traditions?
Going to Church every Sunday.
3. What was the best concert you've ever been to?
Never been to one :(
4. What skill do you wish to learn?
To draw professionally
5. What is (or who) can always cheer you up?
My old shows, people can't really cheer me up
6. How did you meet your best friend?
In my  year 7 class
7. When did you start your blog, and why?
I started my blog in January 2012, I was inspired by a lovely blog ScathinglyBrilliant , Kate who is the girl of the blog, has a vinatage based blog and posts all about sixties and her fabulous closet of 60s clothes. She inspired me to start my own blog to express my own creativity and what I love.
8. What is one goal that you want to achieve by the end of 2012?
I want to ace my end of year 11 report
9. If you could go back and tell the high school you one thing, what would it be?
I am still in high school
10. Backstreet Boys or Nsync?
I don't really know them
11. What are you most proud of?
My school achievements


Questions for you
1. If you had a choice of any super power, what would you have?
2. If you had the choice of time travel, what time of history or future would you go to and why?
3. What is your favourite book and why?
4. If you had the chance to meet someone famous, who would it be?
5. What makes you happy?
6. What was/ is your favourite subject at school?
7. How can you express yourself in 3 words?
8. What part of the world would you want to travel?
9. What is your favourite food?
10. List something you like about yourself.
11. What would you do if you were trapped in a room, knowing outside the door of the room was a group of people wanting to shoot at you, but there was a window to this room and if you were to jump out, you would fall 50 stories down. What decision would you make? 


Rebekah @TailorMade
Jennifer @Livingthecreativelife
Sara @Shortand(sometimes)sweet
Sarah @TheAdoptionProject
Talia @Insideaperfectcloset
Tara @ScarlettaDesigns






2 comments:

  1. Thank you!!! I followed you back!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the Liebster Award!
    I'm now a follower of your lovely blog!
    Thanks for visiting mine! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hope you enjoyed! If you want more, please follow me :)

ShareThis