fashion Image Map

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Fancy Stud Shoes

Ecitah from instagram has allowed me to feature her DIY stud shoes, in this tutorial she has suggest two ways to proceed this DIY. To read both method press read more below. 




First thing first, there are two ways to go about this. You can either:
A.) Get studs that you can just glue on. You can get studs at any craft/bead store. In that case, you need glue, a marker, a tweezer and studs. If you pick this way, the only thing you need to do is:
1. Mark the places you want studded. Just put dots wherever you want to place the studs.
2. Glue the dots, one at a time.
3. Use the tweezer to place the stud on the material.






B.) Get studs with prongs. In that case, you’re only going to need a knife and studs. I used this method. This will take you a little longer:
1.  As first described, you can start off by marking wherever you want studded.  However, since I used studs with prongs I didn’t find that step necessary.
2.  Push the stud into the material, and fold the prongs over on the other side/back side with a knife.

I would most definitely recommend the first way when it comes to shoes. But since I only had studs with prongs lying around I used the second method.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope you enjoyed! If you want more, please follow me :)

ShareThis